Thursday, June 2, 2011

Please Help!My computers in Japanese how can I change it to English!!?

I use my wife`s laptop from Japan: Windows xp (pcg-Fr55G/B).

The website are in English and Im able to type in English but all of the control commands and computer warning system pop-ups are in Japanese.

Ex. Control Panel, Internet Options, Regional Settings,User accounts.

Ex.Control commands at the top of every internet page.

i.e.F(file),E,V(view),A,T,H



*I changed the display language and the Regional language to English but that doesn`t work.



Is there only way one change the control command language? Reset my computer with %26quot;System Restore%26quot; then download an

English xp version.



Please help...Thanks!!!Please Help!My computers in Japanese how can I change it to English!!?
You would need to install Window XP english edition. There is no way that you can convert Japanese version of XP to English. Probably you would need to purchase OEM version all together. Call up Helpdesk and ask them if they can ship you OS cd(English version) which I suspect they would not.



--

Ck

http://www.gfour.net

No comments:

Post a Comment