Thursday, June 2, 2011

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP??? WINDOWS XP Microsoft question. I purchased my laptop NEW in France NO DISCS SUPPLIED

I purchased my MEDION laptop computer from a HYPERMARKET in France, and when I purchased it there were NO WINDOWS DISCS supplied with it. My version of Windows XP is in FRENCH and Microsoft want to charge me for new discs to change the language to ENGLISH. Can anyone please help or advise how I can change the language without this ridiculous expnse which Microsoft are asking for.

Every time I attempt to make a change of language, the computer asks for the discs....which I don't have. I contacted the Hypermarket in France and they told me the discs should have been with the computer...(WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE)....H E L P....PLEASE!!!! I am sick fed up of using the French version of Windows and my famly are even more frustrated as they do not speak French...lolCAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP??? WINDOWS XP Microsoft question. I purchased my laptop NEW in France NO DISCS SUPPLIED
First off XP has many different languages included in it go to Start%26gt;Control panel%26gt;regional and languages and then change it to english. Easy.



Secondly many manufacturers are not including rescue discs but at the boot menu have an option for a recovery secton. They do this by making a recovery partition with the data needed.



Maybe try purchaseing them on ebay or see if a freind has an xp disc to use.CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP??? WINDOWS XP Microsoft question. I purchased my laptop NEW in France NO DISCS SUPPLIED
To:prince edward

They is no discs at all.

I'm 25 years old, I like swimming, volleyball, badminton, collecting stamps, karaoke, collecting stickers,

computer computer games,and chit-chat on the phone.

Hi how are you prince edward, my name is adillah

I need new penpal friend. Can you give me your address and telephone number. when I feel free time I like to go shopping, see movie, or travelling to malaysia like

sunway lagoon,langkawi,tioman,cameron highlands.

I dislikes people who like to complain and busybody.

If I have a boyfriend I dislikes who like to queen control.

I dislikes people who be rude at me.

I dislikes people who act like gangster,liars,and hypocrities.

I dislikes gambling, drug-addicts, smoking, drinking beer, and stealing person.

If I have a free time I will invite your friend come my house.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment