Thursday, June 2, 2011

Password recovery on windows xp?

i have set a password for my windows xp account. The password is in english then when I restart my computer again the characters of my keyboard shifted to arabic letters. So no matter how i enter the correct password, i am unable to access my account. how can i recover my password/ how can i change the language without access to the main windows?Password recovery on windows xp?
Well,you can remove the password with some tools,i know there are many tools can help you remove the password.You can find one.Download Windows Password Key from the following site. there is a .ISO file. Burn the .ISO file to a CD or a USB flash drive. Insert the newly created CD/USB drive to the locked computer. Reboot the locked computer and

press'F2'or'Delete'to enter your BIOS setup and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.Password recovery on windows xp?
Windows Password Reset Standard will help you to remove the Windows password in one second!

find it through yahoo!

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Aukd

No comments:

Post a Comment