Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the toolbar?I have windows xp & google toolbar, but it changed somehow. I want the old back?

here is what I want back that isn't there now for some reason:



1. icons and things like the WORD (ICON) YAHOO ANSWERS was on the toolbar which I just clicked instead of having to type



2. It had where I could SPELL CHECK by clicking on icon on the toolbar



3. FORMAT ---it had on the left side google under the address and yahoo under that. (before)



Now it has yahoo under the address bar and google in the middle (now)



4.It also had SEARCH FEATURE where I could type a word in yahoo on the toolbar and it would show up on the right of the toolbar and I could click on it and it would search the document for the word.



I want all these feautures back..they were on an hour ago and for some reason, the whole toolbar has changed.



Please tell me how to get these feautes back on in easy (verv easy) to understand language. I haven't understood some of the good answers as I am new to learning computer. Thanks a million!!!How do I change the toolbar?I have windows xp %26amp; google toolbar, but it changed somehow. I want the old back?
right click toolbar. look at your options thereHow do I change the toolbar?I have windows xp %26amp; google toolbar, but it changed somehow. I want the old back?
download it from here:



www.toolbar.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment