Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do change the text format at the welcome screen?

I just got the new Windows XP Crystal and I was playing around with it. I had accidentally changed the language text format to Arabic, and then shutdown the computer. Now at the welcome screen, when i type my password in, it types it in Arabic. There's a small blue box in the corner that says %26quot;AR%26quot; meaning Arabic. I tried clicking on it to change it, but nthing happened. Is there any way for me to change this? I can't logon anymore and I don't know what to do.How do change the text format at the welcome screen?
Please tell me where you got XP crystal. I only know of XP Home, XP Pro, and XP Media Center, and then all the forms of Vista.



The different language shouldnt affect your logging in. Just trype your password as normal. The keys on the keyboard didnt change. Unless you have same fancy digital keyboard. (Do those even exist?)

No comments:

Post a Comment