Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can I change the language in Outlook 2003?

I use Windows XP in German and I have Office 2003 installed in English. Everything in Outlook, the interface/spelling etc. is set to English and running in English fine, but the date seems to stay in German in the message header when I reply to an eMail. That is:



-----Original Message-----

From: Joe Bloggs [mailto:joe@bloggs.com]

Sent: Freitag, 06. Februar 2009 14:02

To: Joan Bloggs

Cc: Jane Bloggs

Subject: serial



Why is this happening and where can I change it to read in English like everything else in the programme?



ThanksHow can I change the language in Outlook 2003?
The only logical explanation I can think of, is your OS is in German therefore the clock [time, day, month] is in German.



Every time you write an email and send it, it is date stamped by the OS clock, so if it's in German it will write it in German.



I don't think you can change it because the date stamp is put on when you actually send it. So therefore you have no control over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment