Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to change a game's language? Advise needed....

Hi fellas, ive got these two games: KOTOR %26amp; KOTOR 2...This means: Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic (2). I bought them from a german friend and both games are in german language. There are no english subtitels and the language cannot be changed either.

So my question to you is:

Is it possible to change the game language ? (by downloading language packs, maybe? Links please :) )



My OS is Windows XP (Service Pack 3)How to change a game%26039;s language? Advise needed....
Did some digging and this is what I found on a completely non yahoo related forum.



PirateRose

04-08-07, 23:19

I did some research. Apparently there is not a language patch in existence right now for KOTOR1. The only way to solve your problem is to purchase an English game or learn German. I apologize for that. That must really suck. XD

--------------------------------------?br>
Phantom Lord posted this on a different forum:



There are language flags in the baldur.ini file but I don't know what would happen upon changing them.



The flags are:



[Local]

Language=German

Language25=English



The combination above is taken from the english version bought in Germany and installed on a german version of windows.

--------------------------------------?br>
So before you change any files make sure you make a copy and pot it somewhere safe out of the game directory like in your 'my documents' folder or something like that. If that doesn't work you may have to buy the English version.

Well worth it though. I still play them and I have had them for years. Heck I'm not even a Star Wars fan and I like them.How to change a game%26039;s language? Advise needed....
setting on the poop
  • Why is my cat
  • cover up a fungus toenail
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment