Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the language from Spanish to english on a lap top?

It appears that all the microsoft programs (Hot-mail, MSN, Windows live, Microsoft office 2003, Mozilla firefox) are in spanish, the actual programming of the lap top is still in English. I have spent hours trying to figure it out and nothing works... I cant find the %26quot;change language%26quot; option in Office.... I'm wondering if I need to install the office Multi language pack? System is running Microsoft windows XP, service pack 3. It was in english before, looks like something has been clicked wrong? Please help, Im ready to throw it out the window :)How do I change the language from Spanish to english on a lap top?
Check the Regional and Language Options in the control panel to make sure they are all set correctly.



Then in one of the office programs click tools Language and Set Language to see if it is set correctly there.How do I change the language from Spanish to english on a lap top?
Click on your start icon in your tray.

Click Control Panel

Find your icon for regional and language settings (a globe)

Double click on this icon.

Open the tab for Regional Options (This should be open by default )

Set this option for English then apply.

GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment