Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i change the language on my computer to Spanish?

i know i could of done it when i bought it but too late a need it in spanish it is a Eee PC Windows XP netbookHow do i change the language on my computer to Spanish?
You will need to buy a spanish version of XP and install it.How do i change the language on my computer to Spanish?
You can set the region to spanish from your control panel and regional settings.How do i change the language on my computer to Spanish?
You get a Spanish OS (operating system). Microsoft creates the OS for many languages around the world. Some OS's let you use quick keys to change from one language to another language. I used to use one that switched from Japanese to English and go back. I can't read or speak Japanese so this helped when I needed to troubleshoot.
  • self employment road to riches
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment