Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Polish Language Pack For Windows XP SP3

I'm sending my laptop to Poland, and I was wondering if there is any way to change the laptop's language? I tried the Regional and language options in control panel but it still does not change the laptop fully. I have also formated my laptop and selected Polish but it still does not change. Does anyone know how to change this from english to polish?Polish Language Pack For Windows XP SP3
I used multi language pack to install on my computer. So I am albe to switch within English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean. But I don't know where to find the musti language pack for Polish interface.



I am also looking for this package. Because I want the computer to be able to switch between English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean%26amp; Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment