Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Please help me, how do i change my whole system language?ASUS xp pro?

hello, my laptop is in some sort of foriegn language, i brought it off of a friends friend, it was only 50 pound so i thought it was a bargin. Shortly after i decided to have a go on my new laptop only to discover i couldn't understand a word it said, i've tried so many sites but it's so hard as the site will say go to 'control panel' and it's all in a weird language so i can't follow the step by steps. I am prepared to reboot the whole thing, but i dont have a disk, does anyone know where to buy them(ASUS windows xp pro)? or what site i can (try to) follow a guide to. Or does any one know a site that has a language pack that i can download and will work? if anyone has had the same sort of problem and has sorted it, please, please help me, thank you!!Please help me, how do i change my whole system language?ASUS xp pro?
Well you got to the control panel. That's a good start. Next you want to go to the regional settings. That by default looks like a globe on a stand. Try hitting R when you get to the control panel... it may jump there.



Open that up, then it'll bring up a window. the 3rd tab is the Advanced settings tab. the first drop down box should be what you're looking for. Click on that and select a language. if you can't tell what language you want to use, start going down the list until you run into what you want. Hope this helps!Please help me, how do i change my whole system language?ASUS xp pro?
all the tabs and buttons you need to use are in the same place. look on YouTube for a video on changing the language Windows xp ..heres one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIAkzbsXY good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment