Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Can I have individual language settings for each windows XP profile?

I work in a Tae Kwon Do studio and the owner speaks limited English. The launguage on the computer is set to Korean. I'm the office manager and that makes things a little difficult. I'm trying to figure out how to change the settings to English but since everything is in Korean it's a tough job. I created a seperate windows ID for myself in hopes that it would load in English. No dice. Is it possible for profiles to have different language settings? If not how can I switch the whole system back to English?Can I have individual language settings for each windows XP profile?
I wanted to do the same when i moved to ecuador, but no luck, if the operating system is in Korean your stuck. You could get software and programs in multi language but the only way to have the whole system in another languge is to reinstall.

No comments:

Post a Comment