Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Windows XP how do I change the text on the startbar and menus?

I want to change the text on the Windows XP start button and menus. I would like to type it in Spanish. I know the language pack is not free, and I'm pretty sure it's possible manually, but how?In Windows XP how do I change the text on the startbar and menus?
let me ome back to you on ths one-i'll try to find out later

(unless someone else already tells you)In Windows XP how do I change the text on the startbar and menus?
right-click on empty spot on desktop.....select properties from context menu.....click on %26quot;Appearance%26quot; tab.....click on %26quot;Advanced%26quot; button......use drop down arrow next to ITEM to select item you want to modify....change to your heart's content.....

No comments:

Post a Comment