Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP & is in dutch, How do I change it to english?

How to change the language in my PC from dutch to english (window XP)I have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
LOL at some of the answers here

You have to buy an english version of windows, there are no other languages of windows hidden anywhere on the computer or cd. You can use the Dutch key, and use someone else english cd though, that will still make it activateI have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
reinstall the o/s select english as the language and off you goI have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
I think Microsoft will tell you you need to reinstall Windows XP. But... if you're clever, I'm sure you can replace a few carefully-chosen system files and it will be *almost* like an English version.I have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
VERY EASY click start then control pannel you will see the regional and languages its in the second row from bottom and third from rightI have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
my computer then control panel the goto fontsand settings its in there or should be good luck and dont forget to change the keyboard setup as well.I have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
I believe you will change the language of most or all of the windows texts by starting at the



start button



then choose settings

then choose control panel

then choose the icon labeled regional and language options

then choose the language you want on the drop down menuI have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
go to control panel =%26gt;Regional and Language Options=%26gt;Regional Option tab select your prefered english(USA, Canada,...) and this works for some of the applications.

if not for all of them you need to reinstal XP.



good luck.I have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
You could try CONTROL PANEL and then reset the time date region and language,......



or even a better option....



go to



http://www.lexically.net/downloads/versiI have this PC I got from the Netherlands; The PC has window XP %26amp; is in dutch, How do I change it to english?
Go to Control Panel

Date, Time and Language nd Regional Options

Regional Language Options

Select the language from the list

No comments:

Post a Comment